CTMA’S workshop on challenges in children, adolescents and youth was presented by child and adolescent Psychiatrist Dr. Raj Rasasingam MD, FRCPC on April 23, 2016 at 202-31 Progress Avenue, Scarborough
Workshops on colitis, stomach & colon cancer and acidity will take place on Sunday, June 12, 2016 3pm-5pm by Dr. B. Rajendran MD, FRCPC, Gasteroenterologist at the same location.
Venue: CTMA Office 202 – 31 Progress Avenue, Scarborough, ON M1P 4S6
CTMA’s first workshop on challenges for children, youth, adolescents, their parents and caregivers will take place at CTMA’s office. There will be follow up sessions for needed clients.
Please call at the following telephone number for further information.
Dr. Rajes Logan: 905 944 0100
Dr. Shanmugavadivel: 416 266 5161
Date: April 23, 2016
Time: 3:00pm to 5:00pm
Venue : CTMA Office 202 – 31 Progress Avenue, Scarborough, ON M1P 4S6
Canadian Tamil Medical Association’s Lights of Healing annual fundraiser is coming up on Saturday, November 7, 2015 at Scarborough Convention Centre.
Please contact CTMA for the gala dinner tickets and advertisement on our annual publication- Nalamthana 2015.
Dr. Shan 416 266 5161
Dr. Ravi 416 293 0130
Dr. Santhakumar 647 293 0924
Dr. R. Logan 905 944 0100
Date: November 7, 2015
Venue : Scarborough Convention Centre, 20 Torham Place (Neilson/Finch), Scarborough , ON , M1K0B3
Date: November 30, 2014
Venue : 2901 Markham Road Toronto, ON M1X 0B6
Once again, CTMA (www.ctmainfo.com) will be holding our annual Lights of Healing Charity Fundraiser.
For sponsorship, donations and ticket details, please contact us at
CTMA, a CRA registered charity organization, assists in raising funds for medical rehabilitation for disaster and civil war victims, in addition to providing medical equipment and infrastructure building for hospitals in Sri Lanka.
We raised funds in the past for:
– South Asian Autism Awareness Centre (SAAAC)
– Markham Stouffville Hospital expansion project
– Pediatric unit improvement project at the Jaffna Teaching Hospital
– Providence Healthcare Alzheimer’s exam facility
– Seven Oaks retirement home meal support program
Our local initiatives have been with:
– Community health forums in the Greater Toronto Area, Ottawa and Montreal
– Health Forums with the Heart and Stroke Foundation
– Annual support for the Tamil Canadian Walk held by the Canadian Tamil Congress
– Taken part in Tamil Vision International health panel discussions
Our international contributions:
– Mental Health Rehabilitation Centre, Sri Lanka
– Oral Health Program for children in Vanni, Sri Lanka
– Primary Care Facility in Partnership with the University of Jaffna Medical Faculty
– Cardiac care in the Teaching Hospital, Jaffna
This year, proceeds generated from the Lights of Healing 2014 will go towards developing a Wellness Centre